Senior Project Engineer
THP is adding a full-time Structural Engineer with 4-6 years of experience. This position can be in either our Cincinnati or Cleveland office.
The Senior Project Engineer is responsible for the structural design of many building types and management of small projects. Projects include new construction and retrofit in all types of building structures for the industries we serve; commercial, healthcare, higher education, industrial, and public facilities.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Assist in the direction, coordination, planning, organization, and completion of a variety of engineering projects.
- Perform analysis and design of structural systems.
- Communicate with clients to understand project requirements.
- Coordinate work with multi-disciplined design team.
- Plan engineering approach and organize staff according to project requirements.
- Conduct assessments of existing structures and perform structural observations.
- Master’s preferred in structural or civil engineering.
- 4-6 years’ experience in the design of various building types and structural systems.
- Registration as a PE or SE preferred.
- Experience in 3-D analytical modeling of complex structures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in Revit.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Healthcare Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, & Life
- 401(K) Program with a company match
- Career Training
- Advancement opportunities
THP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org