Project Systems Coordinator
THP is looking for a Project Systems Coordinator to join our expanding team in our Cincinnati or Cleveland office. THP is a client-focused, professional structural engineering consulting firm established in 1973, in Cincinnati. We specialize in large-scale, complex structural engineering, building restoration, and parking design. Projects engineered and restored by THP are located throughout the United States and abroad. Our creative approach to design and achieving our clients’ goals has earned THP a reputation for quality and reliability. This is evident in our pursuit of meaningful solutions and doing things right. A career at THP means exposure to exciting challenges and wide-ranging experiences. Constant learning and growth is a primary focus of our team.
The Project Systems Coordinator is responsible for the overall coordination and effectiveness of THP’s project management system. Primary areas of focus include project set-up and maintenance, financial administration, overall data cleanliness, and organizational reporting.
- Project Management System Coordination: Coordinates the effective use of the company’s project
management system to ensure well-informed decisions can be made across the organization through
overall data cleanliness and accurate reporting.
- Staff Training: Trains and develops all staff on systems best practices to ensure it is used consistently and
- Financial Administration: Supports the financial administration of projects to ensure accurate billing and
overall financial recording.
- CRM Maintenance: Supports in maintaining accurate data in the company’s CRM system to ensure
excellent communication with internal and external customers.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Deltek Vision and/or Vantagepoint software.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of project management systems experience.
- Experience of financial record keeping, including AR/AP processes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and maintain data cleanliness and integrity.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule
- 15 Days Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, & Life
- Career Training
- Advancement opportunities
- 401(K) Program with a company match
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org