THP is adding a full-time licensed structural engineer and Project Manager with 7-10 years of experience to our team. This position can be in either our Cincinnati or Cleveland office.
The Project Manager is responsible for the coordination and structural design of various building types, sizes, and complexity. Projects include new construction and retrofit in all types of building structures in the industries we serve; commercial, industrial, healthcare, higher education, and public facilities.
- Plan, develop, and coordinate projects of various sizes.
- Act as primary contact as part of a multi-disciplined design team.
- Perform analysis and design of structural systems.
- Direct the work of staff members and be in responsible charge of all phases of design.
- Conduct or direct assessments of existing structures.
- Nurture client relationships and participate in business development activities.
- Participate in staff development and education.
- Act as a mentor to other staff members.
- 7-10 years’ experience in the design of various building types and structural systems.
- Experience in 3-D analytical modeling of complex structures.
- Registration as a PE or SE is required.
- Experience working in Revit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Master’s preferred in structural or civil engineering.
THP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org