THP looking for full-time structural engineers who want to start their career in a challenging and rewarding work environment. This position can be located in either our Cincinnati or Cleveland office.
Projects include new construction and retrofit in all types of building structures for the industries we serve; commercial, healthcare, higher education, industrial, and public facilities.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Independently and collaboratively learn new systems and approaches to design.
- Perform analysis and design of structural systems for all types of buildings.
- Communicate and coordinate work with in-house staff as well as other design team members.
- Conduct assessments of existing structures and perform structural observations.
- Master’s preferred in structural or civil engineering
- Educational background in the design of various types of building materials.
- Completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering exam.
- Experience in 3-D analytical modeling of complex structures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in Revit.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Healthcare Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, & Life
- 401(K) Program with a company match
- Career Training
- Advancement opportunities
THP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org