THP is seeking to hire a full-time architect or engineer for our Cincinnati office. Projects include new construction and restoration in all types of building envelope systems including historic preservation, below grade waterproofing, masonry wall systems, curtainwall, storefront, rainscreen wall systems, skylights, and roofing systems.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Plan, develop, and coordinate complex building envelope and waterproofing projects.
- Conduct or direct assessments of existing building envelope systems.
- Act as primary contact for building owners and clients.
- Perform analysis, design, and detailing of wall systems.
- Participate in business development activities.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Civil (Structural) Engineering, or Architectural Engineering required. Master’s a plus.
- 0-3 years experience in the design of various building envelope systems.
- LEED AP BD+C or LEED AP O+M accreditation are a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience or knowledge of Revit is a plus.
- Job requires a comfort with work at heights.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Healthcare Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, & Life
- 401(K) Program with a company match
- Career Training
- Advancement opportunities
THP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org