THP is hiring a Marketing Coordinator based in Cincinnati to help execute THP’s marketing plan in the Greater Cincinnati and Greater Cleveland markets.
The Marketing Coordinator works closely with a cross-functional team of business development, marketing, and technical personnel to support the organization’s growth and long-term sustainability. The ideal candidate shares THP’s methodology of valued client relationships and high standards of quality and service.
- Marketing Collateral: Develops highly engaging marketing collateral across all media to raise THP’s brand awareness in the industry and target markets.
- Marketing Support: Provides marketing administrative support to ensure THP’s marketing initiatives meet their objectives.
- Client Engagement: Develops industry relationships with clients and prospects to support THP’s business development function.
- Staff Coordination: Coordinates marketing training to THP staff to foster a culture of brand advocacy across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, or related field
- Adobe Creative Cloud proficiency
- 1-4 years of service marketing experience
- Experience working with CRM databases
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to a varied audience
- Team-oriented approach to achieving success
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule
- 15 Days Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, & Life
- Career Training
- Advancement opportunities
- 401(k) Program with a company match
THP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org