Marketing Co-op – Cincinnati
THP Limited is looking for a student to join a collaborative team of marketing professionals as we finalize a firm rebrand. The team is restructuring its marketing messaging, visual imaging, value proposition and brand standards. We are looking for someone who can assist in content management, messaging and day-to-day support.
The student who works with this team will gain an understanding of the decision-making process behind how marketing concepts are applied in real world situations. Not only that, but how marketing supports business development efforts in driving client acquisition. We thrive on teamwork and a culture of questioning the norm to win at what we do.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good graphic eye and aesthetic sensibility
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational abilities
- Can-do attitude
- Openness to share ideas
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)/willingness to learn
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create and management social media content within the firm’s image and messaging parameters.
- Assist website content management.
- Database and marketing campaign maintenance and assistance.
- Assist in the preparation of materials in response to Requests for Proposals/Qualifications to demonstrate the firm’s value proposition.
- Work with the team to develop presentation content for interviews and speaking engagements.
- Photography/videography assistance and coordination to further value proposition and brand identity.
- Research clients/partners and competitors to gain competitive advantage.
- Fall Semester; August – December