THP is seeking to hire a full-time project manager licensed as an architect or engineer for our Cleveland office. Projects include new construction and restoration in all types of building envelope systems including below-grade waterproofing, masonry wall systems, curtainwall, storefront, rainscreen wall systems, skylights, and roofing systems.
- Plan, develop, and coordinate complex building envelope and waterproofing projects.
- Conduct or direct assessments of existing building envelope systems.
- Act as the primary contact for building owners and clients.
- Perform analysis, design, and detailing of wall systems.
- Direct the work of staff members and be responsible for all phases of design.
- Participate in business development activities.
- Act as a mentor to other employees.
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture, Civil (Structural) Engineering, or Architectural Engineering.
- 7-10 years’ experience in the design of various building envelope systems.
- AIA or P.E. Registration.
- LEED AP BD+C or LEED AP O+M accreditation a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience or knowledge of Revit is a plus.
- Job requires comfort with work at heights.
We offer an excellent benefits package including company-paid medical and dental insurance, a matching 401(k) plan, and a collaborative, energetic work environment. THP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.