THP has served medical institutions for over 40 years. Projects range from Community MOB’s to complex Medical Centers larger than a million square feet. Our healthcare projects share a gross worth above 3 billion dollars.
THP designs medical structures that are readily adapted to accommodate future developments in healthcare and patient services. We utilize a multipoint decision matrix in new hospital projects to assist owners and the design and construction teams in selecting the most appropriate structural system for each project.
We are accustomed to multi-phased, fast track projects that speed completion while allowing continued operation of existing, adjacent facilities.
THP's healthcare projects share a gross worth above 3 billion dollars.
- Atrium Medical Center
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Dearborn County Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Jewish Hospital
- Kettering Health Network
- Mercy Health
- Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Shriners Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Medical Center
- The Christ Hospital
- University of Cincinnati – University Hospital
- University of Kentucky - Chandler B. Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Centers